Slow Down Slow Down

cool game. looks inspired by "move or die" :)

austineast responds:

Haven't heard of that before, but looking it up I definitely see the resemblance! :)

Space Defender Space Defender

Overall interesting game. I feel like freezing is too short to affect game at all. One thing i would suggest thinking about is making shooting automatic, because there is no reason not to hold left mouse button.

MrUnecht responds:

Holding one button is not to much i think for a game so :D yeah come on:D
And upgrade freeze it goes up to 7.2 and cooldown is 8.5 so nearly perma freeze

Eggplants in Space Eggplants in Space

The game is nothing new as you might expect from 2 day generic space shooter, but I like how graphics and sounds goes well together creating a common theme. Shooting sound is hard on ears though, i think it could be more quiet or less beepy. Good luck in the future.

ToreGroup responds:

Thanks for the feedback, we'll look at making the sounds a bit less offensive to the ears

Crushing Reality Crushing Reality

It has both good story and novelty gameplay.
I like that you chose correct background music. It fits story mood pretty well.
Ending was great too.
I think you lost few people at first few levels because they didn't think there was more to it than just a basic platformer (Just something to think about). However, for someone who didn't quit there, that simple start was just right.

Hoork responds:

Well, maybe you're right. But then game could lost all its atmosphere in that way. I will think about it. That's useful remark. Thank you.